More About Apple 'Parkland'
- Malus 'Parkland'
- Pale pink to white flowers in spring
- Medium sized, bright red fruit
- Creamy white flesh with green tinge
- Good for eating fresh or for cooking
- Ripens in mid-August, stores well
Parkland Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
There must be another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M. 106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M. 7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning/production program.
Apple 'Parkland' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils