More About 'Parkland'
- Malus domestica 'Parkland'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium-sized, bright red fruit
- Creamy-white flesh with a green tinge
- Good for eating fresh or for cooking
- Stores well
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Mid-August
Parkland Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.
Average to Dry Soils