More About Apple 'Parkland'
- Malus 'Parkland'
- Pale pink to white flowers in spring
- Medium sized, bright red fruit
- Creamy white flesh with green tinge
- Good for eating fresh or for cooking
- Ripens in mid-August, stores well
Parkland Apple Growing and Maintenance Tips
More than one variety must be planted in order to facilitate best pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstock M.M 106 (semi-dwarf).
Apple 'Parkland' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils