Viburnum lantana 'Variegata'
More About Viburnum lantana 'Variegata'
- Flat-topped clusters of creamy-white flowers in spring
- Fruit starts off pinkish-red maturing to bluish-black
- The fruit rippening is fall is highly attractive to birds
- Textured, velvety green leaves dappled with yellow
- Upright, rounded, multi-stemmed habit
Variegated Wayfaring Tree Viburnum Growing and Maintenance Tips
Viburnums prefer medium, well-drained soil in full sun to part shade. Prune immediately after flowering since flower buds form in summer for the following year.
Viburnum lantana 'Variegata' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLate Spring/Early Summer