Viburnum lantana 'Variegata'
More About Viburnum lantana 'Variegata'
- Flat-topped clusters of creamy-white flowers in spring
- Fruit starts off pinkish-red maturing to bluish-black
- The fruit rippening is fall is highly attractive to birds
- Textured, velvety green leaves dappled with yellow
- Upright, rounded, multi-stemmed habit
Variegated Wayfaring Tree Viburnum Growing and Maintenance Tips
Viburnums prefer medium, well-drained soil in full sun to part shade. Prune immediately after flowering since flower buds form in summer for the following year.
Viburnum lantana 'Variegata' Characteristics
Flowering TimeLate Spring/Early Summer
Soil MoistureWell Drained
Moist to Average